We have identified five key smart grid trends that contributed to Tropos’ growth last year and we expect to continue to drive our market success in 2011 and beyond. These trends are accelerating market growth and have been confirmed by many independent industry research analysts and the investment banking industry as well as by our utility customers.
1) Smart Grid Communications are Being Built as a Network of Networks
2) Distribution Automation Rollouts Will Significantly Increase
3) Private Networks Will continue to Dominate as the Network of Choice for Smart Grids
4) Distribution Area Networks are Being Architected to Aggregate Communications for Multiple Smart Grid Applications
5) Mesh Network Technologies Will Continue to be a Popular Architectural Choice for the Smart Grid
Check out the Tropos Newsletter for more details about these trends.